LooLoo's Box Banner

LooLoo's Box Banner
LooLoo's Box Handcrafted Jewelry: Artisan Jewelry, from Sterling to Steampunk

Friday, September 23, 2011

Lapis Earrings, Floral Locket, and 'Stuck Between a Rock and a Hard Place'

I decided to make some lapis earrings to go with the necklace I made yesterday.  They aren't an exact match, but I think they are completely gorgeous.  What say you?

I'm on Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/listing/82413282/beaded-earrings-lapis-lazuli-gold-silver
Those gorgeous bead caps are from B'Sue Boutiques, in her stunning heavy Silverware Silverplate finish. The embellished ear wires I made myself, by hand; they compliment the dangles quite nicely, I think.  I am super pleased with these.

~ * ~

Remember that locket I showed you yesterday?  Well, here it is:



I tinted the chain and filigree connectors to match, although the green tint is proving elusive to photograph.  It made me use bad words, grrr.....

~ * ~ 

Proof that Robin needs (a) a frontal lobotomy, or (b) a bottle in front of me.

 
I think I'll go with (b).

(Specifically, a very good Rioja Reserva.)

~ * ~ 

And now to finish up my Wild Victorian Wine Chick necklace, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment